Family First Dental | Find A Dentist - Over 30 Dentist Clinics In The Midwest
Family First Dental is a dental community comprised of 30 convenient locations. We are first and foremost dental care providers. Our goal is to deliver the best in dental care, using the most current technologies and materials, at each location.
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority!
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their dental health needs. This website is a resource we hope you will find both useful and interesting.
Welcome to Our Website
“Hello and Welcome to Family First Dental. Take your time and visit our website, view our community of dental offices, and Thank You for considering Family First Dental for your dental needs.
Family First Dental enjoys helping you achieve a healthier, confident, whiter, more radiant smile that you deserve! There are many options available to give you the smile you have always wanted, from restoring one tooth to a complete smile make-over.
Call or stop by one of our convenient locations to find out how you can enhance your smile and improve your health.” ~ Dr. Charles Skoglund, owner and President of Family First Dental
Welcome New Patients
If you are looking for a dental clinic with an experienced local dentist and a caring, competent staff, you can trust Family First Dental – Visit any of our over 30 convenient locations. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized gentle dental treatment that you deserve.
Download & Print PDF
Save time by downloading your patient forms before your first office visit!
Download Language Assistance PDF
We will take reasonable steps to provide free-of-charge language assistance services to people who speak languages we are likely to hear in our practice and who don’t speak English well enough to talk to us about the dental care we are providing.
Dentist Clinic Locations
- Clarinda, IA
- Hawarden, IA
- Lake City, IA
- Lake View , IA
- Le Mars, IA
- Onawa, IA
- Primghar, IA
- Sac City, IA
- Sioux City, IA
- Storm Lake, IA
- Columbus - West, NE
- Columbus - East, NE
- Creighton, NE
- Dakota City, NE
- Fremont, NE
- Grand Island, NE
- Hartington, NE
- Hickman, NE
- Humphrey, NE
- Laurel, NE
- Norfolk - 13th Street, NE
- Norfolk - Taylor Avenue, NE
- O'Neill, NE
- Osmond, NE
- Randolph, NE
- South Sioux City, NE
- Wausa, NE
- Wayne, NE
Latest Dentist Articles
- Where to Begin with Dental CrownsPosted on 05/01/2019
- Flossing: Just How Often Do I Need To Do It?Posted on 04/18/2019
- Dental Heath & PregnancyPosted on 03/11/2019
- How to Choose the Best Norfolk DentistPosted on 03/05/2019
- At What Age Should My Child Get Braces?Posted on 02/25/2019
- Veneers or Crowns - Which is Right for You?Posted on 02/08/2019
- Do You Have Gum Disease? The Right Dental Treatment Plan for YOUPosted on 01/18/2019
- Improve Your Smile: Porcelain Veneers or Invisalign?Posted on 01/04/2019
- What is Considered Emergency Dental Care?Posted on 12/17/2018
- How Often Should I Visit My Local Dentist?Posted on 12/05/2018